Community Links

Water Treatment Plant Odor

Contact Keith Kleinmann at DEP, 239-344-5656, to report noxious odors from the water treatment plant.

Charlotte County Maps GIS

Charlotte County Tax Appraiser

Englewood Sun-Herald

Englewood Builders and Contractors

County and Community Web Sites

Florida Power & Light

Englewood/Cape Haze Chamber of Commerce

Board of Education (Schools)

Englewood Herald-Tribune